ISO17357: 2014 Floating Rubber Marine Fenders by Evergreen
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,500 US $10,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: D2.5mxL5.5m
- Shape: with Chain and Tyre Net
- Size: 2.5*5.5m
- Warranty: 18 Months
- Trademark: Evergreen
- Specification: rubber with synthetic tyre cord
- HS Code: 4016940000
- Material: Rubber
- Structure: Floating
- Certificate: ISO17357:2014
- Technology: Anti-Explosion. Durable.
- Transport Package: Loaded Into Steel Frame
- Origin: China
1. General introduction
ISO17357:2014 Floating pneumatic rubber fender is an anti-clossion device for marine application in the world. It is made of synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber sheet with compressed air inside to enable it to float on the sea surface and work as a shock absorber when ship to ship transfer operation and ship to dock berthing and mooring operations.
Everblue floating pneumatic rubber fenders fully company with all requirements on ISO17357:2002 Sstandard. Our products are certificated by CCS, DNV, GL, LR and BV.
2. Construction features
The basic body construction of Floating pneumatic rubber fender consists of outer rubber layers, synthetic-tire-cord layers and inner layers. Please take the picture for reference.
All of these layers are vulcanized together ,and then compress air inside to enable the fender to float on the sea surface.
3. Specification and Performance
|Initial internal pressure|
4. For more products information, please visit our website: http://www.everbluefender.com.
5. If any need, feel free to contact me.